Today, there's a communication gap between acute and post-acute providers.
- Require resource-intensive navigation teams.
- Waste time and money managing unique needs across specialties.
- Have no easy way to communicate with post-acute providers.
- Use risky, non-HIPAA compliant channels.
- Lack data to prevent readmissions.
- Waste time trying to communicate with antiquated technology.
- Lack connections with surgeons and hospitals.
- No way to prove clinical eﬃcacy, and certainly not by specialty.
- Struggle to diﬀerentiate themselves with a merit-based story.