- through the App or the Web Service; and
- via email, text, and any other electronic communications between You and the Service or Our employees or other personnel.
- offline or through any other means including, without limitation, via any other website other than the Web Service; or
- from or through any third parties.
- Children Under Age 13.
The Service is not intended for, and should not be accessed or used by, individuals under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13 years of age. If We learn that We have collected information via the Service from an individual under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We may have collected information from individuals under 13 years of age, please contact Us at 833-438-6546 or email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
- We collect several different types of information through Your use of and access to the Service, including information:
- by which You may be personally identified, such as Your name, email address, telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information that You may during the registration process for the Service or otherwise;
- that is about You, but does not personally identify You; and
- about Your internet connection or the equipment and software You use to access the Service.
- The information We collect from and about You is collected:
- directly from You when You provide it to Us; and
- automatically as You use the Service either through the App or the Web Service, which such automatic collection may include, without limitation, usage details, IP addresses, and information customarily collected through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, or other automatic trackers.
- Information You Provide to Us.
The information that We collect through the Service that You may provide to Us may include:
- information that You provide through the Service, whether by filling in forms, including during the completion of the registration process, in the event that You report bugs or other problems with the Service, or any other information that You provide through any other means through the Service;
- records and copies of Your correspondence to Us, including Your email address; and
- any information that You create or post to any communication or message board functionality of the Service that is available to other Users, if any (“User Contributions”). Any User Contributions posted by You are posted at Your own risk, and You are responsible for ensuring that Your User Contributions do not violate the rights of any third party or applicable law.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
When You access and navigate the Web Service and download, install, and use the App, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about You, Your equipment and software used to access the Service, and Your usage of the Service, including, but not limited to:
- information and details relating to Your access to and use of the Service including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on or through the Service; and
- information about the device or equipment You use to access and utilize the Service, Your internet connection, Your IP address, Your operating system, and Your browser type, or Your mobile network.
- How We Use Your Information.
We use the information You provide to Us and that We collect to:
- provide You with the Service, its contents, and any other products You request from Us;
- fulfill any other purpose for which You have provided Us the information;
- provide You with notices relating to Your account;
- carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising out of any agreements entered into between You and Us, or between Us and any acute or post-acute care entity for which You provide services that utilize the Service;
- notify You regarding changes to the Service;
- permit You to access and use any interactive or message board functionality contained within the Service; and
- carry out any other business purpose for which We are permitted to use the information, whether in anonymized and de-identified form or otherwise, pursuant to applicable law.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- to any of Our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, or other third parties who support the Service and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep information protected by applicable laws, including HIPAA and HITECH, safe from unauthorized disclosure and to use such information only for the purposes for which We disclosed it to them;
- to a buyer, acquirer, or other successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which information held by Us about Our Service and Users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which You provide it to Us;
- for any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide such information, so long as such further disclosure is in accordance with applicable law; and
- with Your consent.
- We may also disclose Your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any valid governmental or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply the terms contained in that certain User Agreement between Us and You; and
- if We believe that any disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, other Users, or third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We recognize that You might wish to control how information is collected about You during Your use of the Service. Some of the choices You may be able to make with respect to collection of information about You are summarized below. If You believe the below options are insufficient, You may discontinue use of the Service at any time.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about Your mobile device’s location through Your mobile device’s privacy or other settings. If You disable, refuse, or block the use of location-based settings and information, some parts of the App may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You can access and review Your personally identifiable information at any time by logging in to the Service and visiting Your personal account profile page. You may also send an email to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us. We cannot delete Your personal information except by deleting Your personal account. We reserve the right to refuse to accommodate any request to change information if We believe the change would result in the violation of any applicable law or legal requirement or would otherwise cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security.
We have implemented industry-standard measures designed to secure Your personally identifiable information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information collected by Olio is stored on secure servers behind firewalls, and any protected health information subject to HIPAA regulation is stored on servers managed by a HITRUST-certified third party. You are also responsible for taking steps to protect the safety and security of Your own information. You are responsible for securing, safeguarding, and keeping confidential Your login information, including Your username and password. You may not and should not share Your username or password with anyone. Although We do Our best to protect Your personal information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of such information transmitted to or through Our Service. Transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures that We provide through the Service.
- Contact Information.