Olio is joining population health leaders and post-acute providers together to form one truly connected team. We’re proud of the fact that providers on all sides of the aisle love our product, and that our work has a measurable positive impact on the lives of their patients. We’re growing fast and looking to add a Executive Assistant to our team.
What We’re Looking For
We view Executive Assistants as the leadership team’s “right-hand person” who enables them to advance company goals and initiatives. Our ideal candidate will have experience managing schedules and travel, connecting people and organizations, and serve as a trusted partner when managing information and materials. This individual will have excellent time, project, and office management skills, as well as written and verbal communication abilities, and a growth mindset to help us scale our business.
What We Provide
A high-performing team. We set ambitious but reasonable goals and work together to make sure we achieve them. Delivering consistent, high-quality products to our users is our number one priority.
A supportive environment. We value open communication and make efforts to practice consistently giving and receiving feedback. We welcome diverse ideas and seek input from all team members.
Room to grow. We believe strongly in investing in our people. Opportunities for learning and development abound through design discussions, support for continued learning, one on one meetings with leadership, and more.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with the desire and ability to learn new skills and adapt
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Provide wide-ranging administrative support to the CEO and other executives
- Act as the point of contact between executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Maintains confidential correspondence and general files
- Draft and assemble materials and make arrangements for meetings / presentations
- Document and update reference materials, when needed
- Arrange travel and prepare itineraries for internal and external meetings
- Keep executives informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provide oversight of file management
- Assist with creating internal and external communication
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Support logistics for in-office client meetings and / or larger internal meetings
- Handle ad hoc projects as and when needed
- Basic understanding of value-based care with the desire to learn about our product and its user base
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Convenient, modern office location
- Health/dental/vision insurance