Client Success Specialist
Olio is joining population health leaders and post-acute providers together to form one truly connected team. We’re proud of the fact that providers on all sides of the aisle love our product, and that our work has a measurable positive impact on the lives of their patients. We’re growing fast and looking to add a Client Success Specialist to our team.
What We’re Looking For
Our product team has extensive knowledge of our software, and works cross-functionally to ensure the end user experience is the best it can be. Our ideal candidate will have a customer service or client relations background, excellent communication skills with a proactive mindset, and the ability to build relationships with our users. This role requires attention to detail and skillful organization, management of processes and functions, and works closely with our teams to deliver the best software solution for our clients.
What We Provide
A high-performing team. We set ambitious but reasonable goals and work together to make sure we achieve them. Delivering consistent, high-quality products to our users is our number one priority.
A supportive environment. We value open communication and make efforts to practice consistently giving and receiving feedback. We welcome diverse ideas and seek input from all team members.
Room to grow. We believe strongly in investing in our people. Opportunities for learning and development abound through design discussions, support for continued learning, one on one meetings with leadership, and more.
- 2+ years experience in Customer Support role, preferably for a SaaS product
- Drive to problem solve and implement scalable support solutions
- Experience utilizing Support applications, preferably Salesforce Service Cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- High degree of professionalism, strong attention to detail and eagerness to learn about our product and user base
- Willingness to learn and understand healthcare industry concepts and how Olio serves our clients and users
- Passion for supporting a product that improves patients’ lives
- Respond to all incoming Support Tickets in a timely and accurate way, documenting all communications and changes in internal CRM
- Maintain and manage product setup and additions for clients, ensuring they have the tools they need to succeed within the Product
- Become an Olio expert and understand all clients’ desired outcomes in Olio
- Work cross-functionally with user-facing teams to communicate client trends, observations and needs
- Analyze data insights and usage to enable opportunities for improved client experience
- Work with product marketing to create and publish user-facing Support resources and communicate new features as needed
- Responsible for raising awareness of product issues or risks and collaborating with the proper teams to identify and implement solutions
- Create and implement scalable support processes with growing company needs
- Inspire user confidence in the Olio product and the personal quality of the support they receive
- Willingness to be flexible with tasks and jump in to help where needed
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Convenient, modern office location
- Health/dental/vision insurance